Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Buncha Random Quotes

1. " I tried to kill myself with a lady Bic a pink plastic razor with daisies on it and a moisturizing strip. It took me forever just to get through my skin."

2. "A family member dies, and you insult me, what the hhhell is the matter with you anyway?!?"

3. "Look how big this is. You want me to inject this into my heart?!? ARE YOU F'ING NUTS!?!"

4. "It's just, the last time this was here it was being signed."

5. "You've been chasing me your entire life, only to fail now. I think that's the worst thing I've ever heard, how marvelous."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are some good ones
1.
2.
3.?the rock?
4.ben gates(nicholas cage, national treasure)
5.

Krueger said...

yeah hump 3 and 4 are right

Anonymous said...

5s pissin me off cause i know i know it
3&4 no clue

Anonymous said...

1. empirer records

Anonymous said...

1. Empire Records
2. Ferris Beullers day off
3. The Rock
4. National Treasure
5. Silence of the lambs???

Anonymous said...

Im an idiot number 5 is Princess Bride

Krueger said...

And we have a winner!