Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HOT...STEAMY...quotes

Just some random movie quotes.
  1. "A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me, you didn't pay money for this."
  2. "The law is coming! You tell them I'm coming . . . and Hell's coming with me! You hear?! Hell's coming with me!"
  3. "Look at you. You're the kind of guy that would beg for sex. I should know, we can smell our own."
  4. "Zeus, as in father of Apollo, mount Olympus, don't fu** with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass, Zeus!" (I love this one)
  5. man 1 -" You ever met anybody you didn't kill?"
    man 2 -"Well, I haven't killed you yet."

5 comments:

Doublebanker said...

Heard a few of them...no idea where from though.



Superbowl commercial gifs

Mythbusters post

Anonymous said...

#5 - Lethal Weapon

No clue on the other 4...

Krueger said...

1-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2-Tombstone
3-Mallrats
4-Die Hard with a Vengeance(sp?)
5-Lethal Weapon

Any requests MS?

Unknown said...

Aw shucks...I wanted to answer but you already posted them.

Samuel Jackson had so many funny lines in DHWaV. He's the bright spot of that movie in my opinion. No one can deliver realistic over-the-top quite like him.

Krueger said...

srry...seemed like people were struggling a bit there ;p