Friday, January 9, 2009

Disney Movie Quotes-Requested by Rump

http://movietriviagame.blogspot.com Since I haven't posted any Disney movie quotes yet, on purpose anyway, I got a request for some today so here we go.

  1. "Love, ha! Just a boy and a girl meeting under the right conditions. So, we're arranging the right conditions. "
  2. "Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely."
  3. "The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it."
  4. "You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you? Whoever has the gold makes the rules!"
  5. "Hm! Teenagers. . . . They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you."

I'm pretty sure I couldn't have gotten any of these without cheating other than maybe number 5 just using context clues. ;P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good God what do you have to pick ones I've never seen?!
#1 - Cinderella? God I hope so
#2 - Pocahontas?
#3 -
#4 - Is that Barbossa? Or atleast PotC?
#5 - Finding Nemo

Man do I crumble under pressure! :)

Krueger said...

wow...you...FAIL!!!
you now need to change your name to MrsIdontKnowDisneyTrivia
#1 is the only one right and i'm surprised you got #5 wrong

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know that was a very poor performance. But I got #1 right because that is my favorite Disney movie of all time! Guess I'll change my name to just Rump from now on.