Friday, January 9, 2009

Movie Hitlist-Running Scared (2006)

http://movietriviagame.blogspot.com I'm going to kick off this new section of this blog with this absolutely badass movie. This is deffinately in my top 10 movies of all time right now due to how crazy it gets. It goes from one thing to another and just when you think the sh*t is deep it goes tottaly insane. I'm not a huge fan of Paul Walker by any means but he does his job in this one. There's one part in the middle of the movie that makes your jaw drop to the floor and just go WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!?! If your into gangster movies with some extra darkness and crazyness then check it out.

imdb gives it a 7.6/10.....I give it 8+/10 for sure

3 comments:

Doublebanker said...

Have yet to see this one...guess it one my queue list!

Anonymous said...

you won't be dissappointed

Krueger said...

Yeah man deffinately add this one and I'll post a few more when I get the chance.