Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sly Stallone

Sly,movietriviagame.blogspot.com Some people say he can't act for crap but I don't care I can still sit and watch just about any of his movies on any given day. I even think some of his movies are f'n awesome. See if you can put the names with the movies of the characters he's played.

  1. Marion Cobretti
  2. Sheriff Freddy Heflin
  3. John Spartan
  4. Lincoln Hawk
  5. Gabe Walker

I realized after I started going through the names of his movies and the names of the people he played in the movie that most of his "popular" movies use part of or the whole name of the main character that he plays so I kept this list a little shorter. Just because I think this training montage is the best that there is in any movie I'm going to post the video here from Rocky 4.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. cobra
2. copland
3. demolition man
4. over the top
5. cliffhanger
way to easy jamie

Krueger said...

Done..Finished.

mommy dearest said...

Whoa - is them fightin' words from Outlander? Maybe a UFC wrestling match is in order, if Outlander can handle another...

This stuff needs a balance between impossible and challenging, and you've struck that balance so that people like me can have a tiny chance too.

Only a few bazillion more followers and ad clickers and we're on our way to becoming independently wealthy!