Sunday, January 4, 2009

One Liners and 6ix Degrees

1. "I really don't think a killing spree is going to make things better for us!"
2. "You will not like me, but the more you hate me, the more you will learn."
3. "That is the whitest white part of the eye I've ever seen. Do you floss?"
4. "Make sure your seat-backs and tray-tables are is their upright and locked position."
5. "Death by stereo."

While you're at it try linking together Val Kilmer to Steve Martin in 3 moves or less. I know it's possible in 4.
http://movietriviagame.blogspot.com http://movietriviagame.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.dogma
2.full metal jacket (c'mon)
3.hot shots...topper bitch
4.independence day...a bit hard for me, not a fan of this movie
5.lost boys...easy

Doublebanker said...

Just saw Real Genius again this past weekend, probably a shorter link through that...but can't think of it!

Krueger said...

kilmer to stephen dorff in Felon...to dennis quaid in Cold Creek Manor.. to martin short in Innerspace to steve martin in 3 Amigos....4 moves

Anonymous said...

steve martin to jean reno(pink panther) jean reno to robert de niro(ronin) robert de niro to val kilmer(heat)

Oz said...

nice hump. I went a crazy way but I bet this one can be done in 2. Here's what I got in 3:

Martin (Bowfinger)Heather Graham (Two Guys and a Girl) Robert Downey Jr. (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang) Kilmer.

If there is a way to get Kilmer-K.Bacon in 1 move, it can be done in 2 moves. Martin-K.Bacon (Planes, Trains and Automobiles)...

Let me know

Oz said...

I knew it could be done in 2 and I should have had this yesterday, but my mind was somewhere else.

Kilmer 'Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang' - Robert Downey Jr. 'Bowfinger' - Steve Martin. If you recall, Robert Downey Jr. is the Movie Exec that Steve Martin pitches his idea to.