Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

http://movietriviagame.blogspot.com
I've been a little sick lately so I haven't felt like doing much of anything but watch movies and Netflix dropped the ball this week so I was stuck searching the free movies on On Demand. After watching A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, I'm glad I got the opportunity. I figured this movie couldn't be that bad with some of the big named actors in in like Robert Downey Jr. and Shia Labeouf. It was way better than I thought it would be. It's based on a true story of a kid growing up in the mid 1980's in New York City and having to face some of lifes obstacals before getting out of the city. IMDB gave it a 7.1/10 and I give it a 7.5/10 so we agree for the most part. Definitely worth a look!

2 comments:

Doublebanker said...

Have never seen...will have to click it out.

Krueger said...

Let me know what you think about any of the ones i recommend.